Thursday, February 3, 2011

On to the next

Today is a day of lasts. My last morning in chapel, my last test for the
English students, my last time to celebrate at the party, and my last
time with the Willsons as a family of four (they are adopting a child
tomorrow). It's been a really great module. A small class size allowed
me to teach to specific needs and see a great amount of progress in my
students. It's been good once again to hear from our students who are
continually growing as they move forward in ministry. And of course it's
been lovely to be with my friends the Willsons, to be part of their
family, to serve alongside them and learn from them. Tonight I will say
goodbye to Malawi and hello to Burundi. The 4th of February is a special
day. Last year I arrived in Burundi on the 4th to begin a year of
ministry in Africa and now on my one year anniversary I will again
arrive in Burundi to close a season of ministry in Africa. Kinda cool
right? And I didn't even plan it that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment