Monday, January 31, 2011

Today

Today, well my today, maybe their tomorrow, my friends the Myers Family
will go to the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta in hopes of getting the
proper visas so they can return to ministry in Emi-Woro. We are praying
for favor with the ambassador; that they will be given what they need
hassle free. Today my cousin and friend Rachel will fly out of Cairo
back to the States, pray for her as she transitions from the third world
to our world after a one year absence. Today my friends from Sister
Connection and WFMC will travel around Burundi hearing the stories of
many widows and will have their hearts broken for what breaks the heart
of God. Today my friends the Willsons will continue to run the Bible
School Module that has been happening all month while caring for their
two children one of whom is sick-praying that the Lord will heal Kara.
And today I will begin my final week of teaching English, pray for
continued focus, clarity and joy in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment