Friday, September 30, 2011

intercessions matters

We can tell you've been praying. Thank you, thank you, thank you. All
our luggage made it with us, except for Ben's Insulin- a big need! But
we arrived safely, after such a long journey. I had a moment of fear as
my entry into the country was almost denied. I really missed Evey- she
would have made copies for me to carry- but since I didn't have a copy
of my invitation letter I just stood there pleading with the Lord and as
Ben says 'prayer wins!' They let me in with a week on my visa, as
opposed to the normal 30 days but I'm grateful for whatever I can get,
we'll cross that bridge later. We also felt your prayers when we
realized, about 25 mintues from home, that our vehicle had been leaking
gasoline for the last 6 hours, I'm really thankful that you intercede
for us! We are so happy to be here, to see our friends again. Everywhere
I look I get a smile of recognition, like "hey I know you and oh yeah we
have history", it's totally special. I think we all feel a little
sluggish, 49 hours of travel door to door but we're here and happy!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!
    These are the things that you shouldn't put on your blog because they would make me worry if I was your mom. :) But I know that God has you in his hand and that's enough for me.
    So glad that you are going back to a familiar place. Always good not to have to start over :)
    Enjoy, live it up!!!

    ReplyDelete