Friday, June 10, 2011

When I see

When I see the pile of Highlight magazines I think about The Ward Family who donated them years ago. We continue to use them in my transition class, hunting for colors and numbers.  I think of Heidi Lowen and Shelly Henry when I browse through the books, they knew just what to send. I think of The Briggs Family and their small group each time I get out the beads, learning about Jesus with my students and school kids. I think about Donna Payne each time I go to use the colored string. It lived past it’s time for kites and is now hanging up posters throughout our classrooms.

Each time I open up the Library I am blessed to see the resources we have and I think about all my WFMC friends who have cared and invested in this place for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment