Friday, May 21, 2010

Calling America

Today I had to call America, well not all of America just a credit card
company. I've decided next time they should call me. Do they have any
idea I have to load units on my phone off a scrap of paper that looks
like a scratch ticket? Do they know that if I run out of units I have to
walk down the road to a little shop that may or may not have more units
to charge my account? I tried to tell them I was in Africa but clearly
they have never been here, they had little sympathy for my current
situation. People here don't even bother to say goodbye, they just hang
up after business is over, on and off, lickity split-why? 'Cause it
costs money to talk on the phone, its not like I just wanted to chat
with an America so I thought I'd give the credit card company a call,
give me a break! I felt like they were being very unreasonable, putting
me on hold! After using the units from two phones I walked down the the
road to make a third phone call to finally solve the situation. I am one
step closer to ending my Nigeria saga, I purchased two plane tickets
today, finally! I'd like for my friends in the fraud department to come
to Africa, oh the lessons to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment